Thursday, November 15, 2007

Change in My Life

So, I hope everything is going good for everyone. As for me, there is a huge shift going on in my life. I can't pay for my schooling (as I have no credit) so I had a huge decision to make. I am going into the Army Reserves. They are going to give me $75,000 for school, signing bonuses, and guaranteed work one weekend a month for $300 a weekend. I am loving that idea. My MOS is 31B in english that means my occupation is Military Police. This was a tough decision that I had to make considering that I won't be home for almost 5 months. It is going to be a long hard journey, but it will change me for the better. I am not only helping myself, but I am of the 1% in the United States that can say I am protecting the right for you to say and do as you please. I am protecting our rights! I am going to love training. I can't wait.....I'll keep you updated!

No comments: