Saturday, September 1, 2007

Anticipation

I am so Addicted to Product Body, and of course with Joanna creating new things all the time, I can't help to post many blogs about her company and the amazing line of products she has concocted. Well I was reading her blog from August 22nd, and I have anticipated the launch of her new product...PUMPKIN SCRUB...can't wait to get my order in. Today is supposed to be the day the new product comes out, so I am still waiting to put in that first order!!! : )


Oh and if there is any time you should start buying your products it is now. For the whole month of September Joanna is going to be giving 10% of all online sale proceeds to a non-profit organization called Farm Sanctuary. Farm Sanctuary fights the abuse of industrialized farming and to encourage a new awareness and understanding about farm animals. So order and stock up on your products now!!

1 comment:

Joanna Schmidt said...

Thank you, Morgan!!!!

-Joanna