Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pumpkin me up!!!!

Last night right before i went to bed, i decided to try my delectable pumpkin scrub that I received in the mail. Once again, almost instantaneously, I was brought back to memories of thanksgiving in North Carolina, where the leaves are orange, and you can see your breath as you walk outside. Where fires were roaring and family meant everything! So I had done all my night time preparations already, you know washed my face, brushed my teeth, etc. Well I looked at my pumpkin scrub and knew exactly where I should use it. My face has been doing really well since I switched face soaps, and my face could have definitely used an exfoliation. Now anyone who has kept up with my entries knows how much I fell in love with Crush on you, but now, very similar to Joanna, I have moved that over for this wonderful newcomer! After I exfoliated with it, I LOVED how my skin felt, so smooth & soft....yea kind of like a baby's bottom! I have a new love now. And when I had my roommate smell it, she said, "you better watch out, I might eat your leg in the middle of the night!" All night, while trying to go to sleep all I wanted to do was touch my face and feel its smoothness, and eat what I was smelling. I recommend this product to EVERYONE, male or female, and regardless of age, not only for what it does for your skin, but because of how it smells, and the memories it entices. I just wish Joanna would make a pumpkin cream!!!!

1 comment:

Joanna Schmidt said...

I've re-formulated a better one. I'll send it to you!

-Joanna
Product Body

Thanks for all of your praise!!!!!