Friday, January 12, 2007

Lust, Love, or a Crush on You


I heard about this Product line 'Product Body' through a co-worker of mine who found it on a beauty blog. She was raving about the prducts, their sent, and how well they worked, so of course me being the product junkie I am I decided to take a try. So I went on their website and ordered their Whipped Shea Butter in Yuzu scent. I recieved the product, and instantly opened it. The scent was so fresh and citrusy and almost immediately i had wished I could have taken a butter knife and spread it all over my body. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, but it leaves it fresh and moisturized! So then i looked in the box and realized they had also sent me a small sample of this Crush on You Sugar Shea Scrub in Pink Grapefruit scent. I had left it on my dresser waiting for the right time to try it, I mean the jar is so small I didn't want to just waste it. Then I ordered another product, Their Mama Bomb, in Citrus Butter, which by the way is excellent for strech marks, for before, during or after pregnancy, etc. And again in the box was another sample of this crush on you, this time in the same yuzu scent i had my shea butter in. So 2 nights ago i decided to try it while in the shower. Just to test the product I tried it on my hands. The sugar melts into your skin while exfoliating, it was wonderful, and then when I was done I wiped my hands, probably out of shear force of habit, as not to feel greasy (which this product does not make you feel at all) and I really didn't feel any different, I wondered what the whole hype was about. I mean I had used scrubs before, and never liked the greasy feeling, but as far as exfoliation, it didn't feel any different. The next morning i woke up and felt a huge difference in the way my skin felt. It was insane to think that it actually worked even though immediatley after I didn't notice. Then the real answer about Crush on You came. I was at my boyfriends house last night, and while watching my favorite TV show, I started to rub on his chest a little, and he kind of jumped up and said to me "Oh my G-d, your hands are so soft!" Now my boyfriend (like most men) is not the most observant, and he actually noticed, that's when I knew this was the best scrub I had ever used! I love it, and I can't wait to get the large jar; in every scent!

1 comment:

Joanna Schmidt said...

Just read this review ....ummmm.....years later. So glad you love it so much!!! <3 - Joanna