Thursday, January 18, 2007

RETRACTION!

Ok so I am taking back my comment about Crush on you by Product Body! No, not in a bad way, I am talking about in a good way. I had said that immediately afterwards I really didn't notice a difference in the sugar shea scrub, but after speaking with Joanna and doing some heavy duty cleaning I decided to go for another review. Last Sunday I spent the day cleaning. First it was washing 3 cars. The doing dishes, cleaning the house, etc. Well after using all the different products to clean with my hands felt horrible. I now felt like they were made out of sand paper! So immediately I went and grabbed the sample bottle I still had of the crush on you, put some in the palm of my hand and began 'exfoliating'. When you talk about dramatic, this was it, in the context of the change in my hands before use of this product, and after. I love it!!!! This product doesn't deserve my review before! It deserves more. So if you are ever in dire need of some exfoliation, this is the product you should turn to.

No comments: