Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Allergic Reaction!

So if you have read my blog before you know how much I love my products!!! Especially my MAC makeup. Well I tried MAC's new line called Tendertones, bought their lip moisterizer called hush hush. Well I already use their regular tinted lip moisterizer, so I figured how bad could it be? Well it was bad. I tried it and my top lip broke out in this dry skin that would not go away. I wasn't sure if it was the lip conditioner that was doing it. I mean like I said I had used their other product before. Well on Sunday I went to Key Largo and when I went in the salt water I noticed my lips were burning really bad! I didn't know what was causing it, and sure enough the next day my top lip had that dry skin feeling again, I had used that product again, two days before. So now my lip feels funny! So me being the product junkie I am I find a product that I think will aid in taking it away....I go straight for my Product Body whipped Shea butter, and start applying it to my lips. That was yesterday and sure enough today it is half gone.....Thank heaven for Product Body...can't wait to try their new scents!!!!

No comments: