Thursday, July 5, 2007

SweetSpots?

Ok so I have to admit, when I first heard about this product on megs makeup reviews, I was like "WHAT?" Then I decided to get the free offer. The offer was, if you could send recomendations to friends they would send samples, and I LOVE samples, so I did. I loved the product, which happened to be the pH balancing on-the-go wipes. They were great, especially when that special friend came to visit. So later I got the mist and some more wipes. I love it. They both make you feel spot refreshed when used, and they are a perfect balance for your "down-there" parts! I love it, and wouldn't go out without one in my pocket (or purse)! So if you need one more person to add to get that little sample use my email. morgan.constantin@gmail.com, seriously I don't mind, because maybe you'll get hooked like I did. Oh and did I mention they come in different scents. 1. Citrus Galbanum, 2. geranium lavender, 3.basil grapefruit, or 4. if you don't like your sweet spot scented...unscented. Here is the website....click and check out their products. Sweet Spot Labs

No comments: