Thursday, July 26, 2007

Products can help anyone

So I am going off to college, and of course I need to stock up on my products, MAC makeup, sweetspot labs, Monavie, Product Body, and all the other main stays in my life! So I ordered a bunch of stuff from Product Body, of course more shea butters in more scents including Citrus Rhubarb Explosion, and Sweet Vanilla Mango. I got the cream in Sweet Vanilla Mango, and A Crush on You in Citrus Rhubarb Explosion. I love this stuff what can I say. Well all of it was very fresh, and as I was opening my package I realized there were some samples of Crush on You in Lemon Essential. I had an idea. My boyfriend is a Honda technician and works on cars all day. He comes home and his hands are dirty, and rough. So last week I decided to put him on a skin regimen. I taught him how to properly exfoliate his hands, and follow with moisturizer. I had been using the crush on you samples from my previous orders (as I had not yet bought my own) He loved it, well so did I, his hands were so smooth, and well not quite as dirty. I got him HOOKED!!!! he loves the stuff, so when I came home with the 2 samples this time, he was so happy! Now he realizes why I love this stuff so much. He can actually touch me without me saying ouch! He has always loved how soft my skin was, and now his is getting that way! Well the scents are great! I love them and I can't wait for the lavender bubble rubble to come out! I need to stock up on more items, if anyone has any product suggestions for college feel free to share.....Ta Ta for now!

2 comments:

Joanna Schmidt said...

I love hearing your Product Body stories!

You are a love!

productgirl said...

I love writing about your products!!! They are great, and you can find so many remedies with them!