Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Fall is coming....Fall is coming!

As you all know I am heading off to college in about a month. I have so much to do...still. I need to get a list of things, and pack......Here's my list:



From Bed Bath &Beyond:

Tabletop ironing board in Berry

Laundry/Wash Baskets; set of 3

Pop up hamper in Berry

Iron

Broom vac by dirt devil

Alarm clock

Area rug

robe

scale in Berry

mesh sponges

Flirt by Roxy bed set

Folding University chair in brown

Folding Magazine rack in black

organizer desk lamp in berry

under bed bags

accessory shelf

Utility totes in brown

3 tier canvas drawers in white

bamboo organizer collection



Publix:

small trash bags

laundry detergent

fabric softener

FOOD

air fresheners

plugins

starch



Makeup:

prestige automatic waterproof eyeliner @ulta.com

e.l.f's eye shadow quad

Noxema's 60 second cleansing whip face mask

product body

sweet spots

Lancome bronzer

aveda tinted moisturizer



Anyways...that's my partial list...I am sure I forgot some, but I will think of it later. As for my reading of other blogs I read a couple of posts from Joanna's blog. I was reading about her concoctions and she says she has a real treat for us come the end of august, but a selected few will get to sample before the final product is put up for "adoption", so to speak! I hope I am one of those lucky few. Either way, I am sure once I get my hands on my paycheck, I will be buying up some of that new product! I also saw this post......


















"Saturday, July 21, 2007

OK, OK, I will create honey for you
I got an overwhelming response when I asked you all whether you were interested in a semi-sweet coconut dough scent or a sugar honey scent and the poll has bent the scale towards the honey. So, I will get back to work on my honey concoction and you will have your honey, honey....I have a few things in m pocket and I am ready to share come Fall. "



All I can say is I can't wait!!!!! I love Joanna's new scents, and honey? this is going to be the miracle worker for your skin!

No comments: