Friday, August 17, 2007

Nifty tricks #2- Dirty Little Deodorant

Have you ever wondered why no matter how you try to get into your dark colored shirt or dress you always get deodorant stains on it? I have and I hate it. I am always so careful when I put on my clothes especially when its black, but it never fails....deodorant lines!!!!! I hate them. Well for all of you who sit there and try water to rub it off, or any other method that does not work this nifty trick is dedicated to you. Take a dryer sheet from your laundry room, and gently rub the deodorant area. This will help get rid of that menace. A Friend of mine told me this little trick and I had not really tried it. Well one night before I was going out a girlfriend of a friend walked into the house. The whole back of her pants was covered in white. She tried just to pat if on, no deal, it was not working. So I told her to try the dryer sheet, now this wasn't a deodorant stain, it was a little worse, but the dryer sheet took it all away....nifty huh?

No comments: