Friday, August 10, 2007

NightLife

One day I walked into work and noticed 3 different colored bottles on my desk. I turned to my boss and asked her what they were. She told me that they were lip glosses and she did not like them because there was too much glitter in them, and that I was to have them. I thought that was really cool. Well When I looked at them I noticed they were the new Rimmel Underground Lightbeam After dark lip glosses with the light beam, and it has a little mirror on the side. Perfect for when you are in a club and want an extra kick of shine on your lips, on the side you have a mirror, and at the top of the cap, a button which activates a light, no need for the bathroom. As you look in the mirror and focus the lighted wand towards your lips, all you see is where exactly your gloss needs to be applied. Or maybe you're having that romantic dinner on a first date, after dinner her gets up to go use the restroom and you notice that the restaurant is a tad too dark, but hey you have your new lip gloss. I love it! One of my favorite colors is spotlight. Spotlight is a very sheer gloss with a slight hint of color. you don't really notice its "hot pink" appearance, you just have nice shine and cotton candy smell. I think every girl needs at least one bottle, because who knows when you will have to reapply. It is IT girl accessory for the girl on the go.




Beyond being a great gloss, I also think it is ingenious for women going to their cars alone at night or trying to get into their homes in the dark. Use the gloss to quickly light up the keyhole and you will no longer be fumbling when that creepy guy that wants your number tries to follow you to your car.

No comments: